Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a want list together for diecasts, but I'm not sure if these cars were actually made into 1/24th scale. Does anyone know if they were made? Either hobby or retail.

Scott Wimmer - 2004 CAT The Rental Store Dodge Intrepid (run at the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis)

Scott Wimmer - 2004 CAT Truck Engines/Acert Technology Dodge Intrepid (run at the Southern 500 at Darlington)

Since they are both from 04, I assume that it would have to be Racing Champions making them. Wimmer doesn't have an TC cars until 2005.

If you know either way, please let me know so I can add or not add them to the list. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Trevor,

Forgot to check the 'autographed' tab on their site. I really want the Authentics one, but it's not worth $80 to me.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
truex37 said:
too bad theyre made on the wrong dodge model
I know... the headlight decals are right, but the car itself is an 03. Lazy RC. I always liked that RC had a good selection of drivers, but their attention to detail was almost non-existent.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Wimmer had a Team Caliber car in 04...Wal-Mart exclusive, I believe.

Dunno about 24th but RC did them both in the right scale, albeit on the 01-02 bodystyle.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Never seen the Truck Engines car, hopefully it will turn up if it's out there.

Yeah, I actually have a TC car from 04 of Wimmer, duh lol. It was the retail Motorworks car. Forgot about that one. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts