Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 weeks ago my girlfriend bought me ticket to ride with Raphael Lessard at a short track 4 hours from here. Not only that but the day before we went to a pinty’s serie race at the same speedway and it was simply perfect . We manage to go in the pit area and hang out with some driver there . I already did some custom that I bring back there to make theme signed .

first driver I met was Andrew Ranger what a nice guy he is , took the time to talk and he was very impress by the custom I did.
Cloud Sky Eyewear Asphalt Recreation

Cloud Sky Eyewear Asphalt Font

Cloud Sky Gesture Flash photography Entertainment

Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

for the challenger i also did a custom box that he also signed me
Product Packaging and labeling Box Carton Font

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car Tire

Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Sleeve Motor vehicle

Then I went to Alexandre Tagliani who also signed me his 2015 épipen Chevy impala

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Hood

Then we met Raphael Lessard who signe me his last ride to go with my talladega win . This kid is simply amazing , I just hope that he will be able to find great sponsor and come back in the big league someday . What a talented guy he is .

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Vehicle Toy Hood Wheel

Clothing Arm Sleeve T-shirt Gadget

Bottle Water bottle Artist T-shirt Eyewear

Automotive design T-shirt Desk Engineering Eyewear

And last but not least , a fews weeks ago I did a custom sportsman 1979 Pontiac Ventura . The driver was one of my all time favorite M Allison himself , I send the car to him and he came back signed , what a better car to be signed without any number on the roof it let plenty of room for him to signed it . I met him a fews years ago at Charlotte and what a legend he is .
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive design

1 - 7 of 7 Posts