Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, I picked up 2 today (R2-D2 & Galactic Marine). Just picked them up since I heard they were some what hard to find. Thanks Earle

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
last year they were harder to find, but this year it has been a little easier. i found 2 in one store and just the other day, i found 7 at one store (3 r2d2, 3 mace Windu, and 1 Galactic Trooper). Larkin and I had went looking for diecast and after he was talking to an associate, he turned the corner to ee me holding all of them, lol. i ended up putting them all back but that would have been the mother load if i was in it for resale.

as far as price goes....its hit and miss. on a normal you could get usually a couple of bucks out of it. then again if it is a newer release before everyone else gets it, im guessing you could get alot out of it.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Not really a lot more, if you are interested in selling them let me know because I am trying to get all 12 or 13 and I don't have those 2.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Just grabbed them because I've seen a few post about them here and thought someone could use them.

geebi, have any of the newer disney cars diecast in your area? looking for the 3 nacsar, pace car and the pit crew cars. Earle

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, nothing in my area (damn scalpers) saw one this morning at TRU acting like he was looking at the cheap cars and when I got closer he was leaving in a hurry. cleark said he always buys the hard to find ones and leaves nothing on the pegs.

geebi said:
I have been looking for those and no luck yet. Are you looking for the 1/55 size?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
geebi said:
I have been looking for those and no luck yet. Are you looking for the 1/55 size?
SFC_Allen said:
yep, nothing in my area (damn scalpers) saw one this morning at TRU acting like he was looking at the cheap cars and when I got closer he was leaving in a hurry. cleark said he always buys the hard to find ones and leaves nothing on the pegs.
yea ive ran into a couple of those types. usually its around the hot wheels. they put their buggy on one side and then stand to the side of it so as to block off the whole area, and then dont dare touch their buggy, because that is as bad as just shoving his ass out of the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts