Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the first race of the Monster Energy Playoffs under our belts, maybe now is a good time for people to share who they think the last four drivers left at Homestead will be. I'm not sure if this thread is worth pinning or not, but either way we can look back at this thread the after Phoenix to see who, if anyone, predicted correctly.

I'll start with my prediction:
Martin Truex, Jr. (duh)
Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott
Denny Hamlin

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Truex
Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson
Hamlin

Reactions: NeckDeep-182

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Larson
Truex
Harvick
Keselowski

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Martin Truex, Jr
Kyle Larson
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
50% of the playoffs tracks are classified as intermediate and 3 of the remaining 5 are intermediate (1 miles). Being that 80% of the races are intermediate tracks I'd have to go with (in no order)....

Martin Truex Jr.
Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Larson

·
Premium Member
16,962 Posts
Truex
Larson
Kyle Busch
Jimmie

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
Truex
Kyle Busch
Larson
Johnson

Sent via Tapatalk - Go Rowdy Busch - DW Forever

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,954 Posts
78 18 2 4

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Having been a real fan back in the 80's and 90's, all this chase stuff is for the birds. And I, being an old timer, don't have a clue how they plan on using whatever point system is in place now, to determine who wins what. Only thing I thought I knew for sure, was the first driver that crosses the finish line wins the race. And from what I understand, 2 drivers had the wins taken away. So, as like the past many years, I'll just watch for fun. Don't much care who wins, seems who wins may not have won, and I have no way to figure out how to predict anything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts