Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife called me into our bathroom today to have me assist her in removing an unwanted visitor. Is that a smile I see?;)

Arthropod Insect Pest Parasite Membrane-winged insect

Insect Arthropod Natural environment Organism Terrestrial animal

I am happy to say that it has successfully caught without injury and released back into nature!:smug:

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
here in florida you can fins all kinds of stuff in your bathroom. killed a spider that I could put a lease on and take it for a walk. tree frogs, palmetto bugs that could carry off a small child and now I got ants that look like miniature ponies coming in from someplace.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow @iowariggsfan, @wallbanger, and @renagade44, our pesky wasp has nothing on your guys' finds. I'm sure glad we don't have to face the critters Frank finds in his bathroom. I think I would want to move. Wayne, good luck with your rebuild. That seems like a lot of work.

·
Only Sane Member :)
1,687 Posts
I would've killed the wasp. There's already enough stuff in nature that can cause unwanted and irritating pain.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I deal in used appliances and had a guy bring me a "broken" clothes dryer. Come to find a friendly copperhead' s body in the vent on rear. Guess he was looking for a warm spot....and got chopped by the fan. creepy though that it got in the house through a vent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts