·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
FFighter

I think this is the promo that was given to Budweiser employees in 2005. I am pretty sure I saw this listed in Beckett, (then again they have been known to be wrong before). Hopefully somebody else can help out on this. It does look like a AP+ or Pitstop version w/ a plastic chassis, though the pic isn't the greatest.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What piqued my interest was the fact it was in a window box, but also looks like it's a hood open car, so I became confused. It might be a neat one to have.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If I recall correctly...the 2005 Budweiser Employee version actually came screwed to a base with an acrylic case that fit overtop everything. You are correct, it was listed in Beckett. I actually bid on one of the employee versions on eBay about a year ago...that is why it sticks out in my mind.

I have no idea what version this one is.

·
Banned
0 Posts
These were sold at Sam's Club if I remember right. Someone on our old forum had posted that they saw this one, Johnson, and Gordon at Sam's Club around Christmas. These were Action quality cars minus the trunk opening. Basically a cheaper Action version but nicer than the Winner's Circle quality.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so, it's an AP+ car. They started them a couple years ago w/Kasey Kahne. Basically a Club Car w/a plastic chassis I would imagine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts