Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Will Matt Kenseth's consistant runs continue w/o Robbie Reiser, or will he fall into NASCAR oblivian

• Will excell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will go in the crapper

• NADA, No change

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After today's dominant performance in the Ford 400 at Homestead, Robbie Reiser moves up in the Roush/Fenway organization. What will become of the #17 DeWalt Ford team.
Kenseth and Reiser have been together since they raceed each other in Late Models in Wisconsin and later Robbie quit driving and hired his arch nemisis to drive for him. The rest is history. Many wins and a Cup Championship. Will Kenseth continue to be as consistant, will he trail off, or will things improve? Let us know what you think!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I think it will be a struggle for Matt next year. Robbie has been with him ever since he moved into NASCAR. Not having that familiar voice on the radio it will be a transition period for sure. I expect the 2nd half of 2008 to go better for him but I don't see him doing much in the 1st half.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Hard to say how Matt will be with a new crew chief! Can tell you this though, Last race of 2008, last race with the traditional style car, last race with Robbie Reiser and and a blown tire during the burnout. I want that raced win car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say prorder on that diecast, I can!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Kenseth & Reiser were a GREAT Match, I think Kenseth will sustain his strengths in the Cup. Reiser will be around just not as his crew chief. So Kenseth will continue to challenge for more Cup Titles!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts