Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to get one (not elite) with auto, which I don't really care about, for $125. I've seen some on ebay go for about $90-$100 including shipping but I'd rather my dealer get my business. Is $125 too much? I can wait if these have gone for less.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I'd love to have one with an auto myself not sure what they'd go for though

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If you get the auto'd one, make sure it's the one that's auto'd through QVC. The non-auto'd version is actually rarer than the auto'd version, with 2,102 of the non-aotu'd cars produced and 5,501 of the QVC auto'd produced. I don't remember exactly what the auto'd car sold for through QVC, but I believe that's about what it retailed for originally.

The non-auto'd version has sold for around $150, but the price has dropped substantially in the last six months or so, and you should be able to pick that one up now for around $60-$80 if you can find one.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,983 Posts
Its worth what ever you feel comfy paying for it. how bad doyou want it if you think its to high askyour dealer if he willtake alittle less.whats the worse he can say no.if you buy a fair amount fromhimim sure he would dropthe price.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The non-auto'd version has sold for around $150, but the price has dropped substantially in the last six months or so, and you should be able to pick that one up now for around $60-$80 if you can find one

i was thinking the same thing 60-80

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.