Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From looking at the 2007 WC checklist, it appears the Helmet series now out may be the last of the 1/64 for this year. I say that because of all the ones listed in the checklist, all have been out in the stores.

I wonder what is next to come. Thoughts?

Gene

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
well, if they follow their great and mighty plan, i say they will make the same cars with yet another crap ass no one wants trinket.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
They might make a checker flag and use Gordon, Johnson, Kahne, Jr. and Stewart paint schemes that have already been used five times this year.

·
Registered
589 Posts
How about schedule hoods with only chase for the cup races!!! They could release drivers that aren't in the chase and of course, not have a Harvick car!!! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
they will probably still produce the "chevy" special scemes. im still waiting on one more 1:24 if they still do it and that is the Stewart shootout win car. if anybody sees these please post finding it so i can start being on the look out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
they will probably still produce the "chevy" special scemes. im still waiting on one more 1:24 if they still do it and that is the Stewart shootout win car. if anybody sees these please post finding it so i can start being on the look out.
The chevy cars would be nice, seems all the others are getting cancelled left and right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts