Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
for a 1/64 promo?

im thinking about paying a ridiculous price for a rare one in april but can't make up my mind

Brian Scott Scandavik

·
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian Scott Scandivik

·
Registered
594 Posts
for a 1/64 promo?

im thinking about paying a ridiculous price for a rare one in april but can't make up my mind
It really is about what you are willing to pay, if you think you could possibly get it cheaper somewhere else then you may want to wait. If not its really what you want to pay and what YOU think is worth it.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
I've paid $100 in the past. I don't think there's anything else I want bad enough to shell out that kind of money for again, though.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Brian Scott Scandivik
Is this the one that you are looking for? If so... shoot me your address and it's yours, free of charge. I'll get it out in the mail ASAP, but I will be heading out for Bristol this weekend... may want to give me a little bit of time. :)

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Is this the one that you are looking for? If so... shoot me your address and it's yours, free of charge. I'll get it out in the mail ASAP, but I will be heading out for Bristol this weekend... may want to give me a little bit of time. :)
That is so weird b/c I've been looking for that same car forever. Need my address too?:embarrass:

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
That's the Brad Coleman one. Sorry to inform

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
It does say Brad Coleman on the upper door panel....:confused:
Sorry... never really pay a whole lot of attention to these. I picked this one up when they were handing them out. I thought it would be pretty cool to have, but if someone else really wanted it for thier collection... I wouldn't care to part with it.

·
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no the Brian Scott one but thanks

·
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok is $55 too much for this

i know of 2 that went for that

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,604 Posts
that car, that car.. i had one....and now i miss it LOL! nice RAOK

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Well since you are a Brian Scott fan and if you have the money i would say go for it.

I have paid over $150 for some 1/64 promos before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts