Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
the fans on racehub facebook pages has the rest of the field winning this weekend so heres where i have him finshing for sprint cup 30th and nationwide 31st so have u guys picks ready and please no one have him sweeping the weekend and its not a door prize and i have it because some one picking on danica

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
What? NASCAR fans voted in an online poll Kyle won't win?! No way! I'm sure most of them adore Rowdy.. it's a sign!

/sarcasm

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
I know-- dude doesn't even try to make sense.
sorry karl i had my opion on it [MENTION=3137]tankemt[/MENTION] u might be on right

·
JG#24 CE#24 BK#2 KB#41 KL#42
1,156 Posts
Sprint:3rd
Nationwide:6th

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
nationwide: 34
Cup:28

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Sweep both :laugh: Get out the brooms :laugh: This is for all you Kyle Busch haters!!!

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
30th and 31st you must not have done the math of his averages finishes at bristol my friend. I think a top 10 finish in sprint cup not sure on nationwide. you made a biased pick my friend.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What grade are you in, just wondering.
I will probably get blasted for this, or lectured by some saying we don't enforce grammar and spelling, but posts like the one that started this thread show no repsect for the member here. Not only that, I believe it shows no respect for the person who posts like that-- this isn't Twitter-- there is no character limit, not is it test messaging. I also don't believe it's a game-- "guess what I mean when I post a big log sentence with no punctuation that's really 5 or 6 sentences" but that's what it turns into.

I actually try to avoid posts from this particular user, who I am sure is a nice guy. I just wish he would try and show the board a little respect and take some time when he is posting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts