Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Has anyone seen Scott? Looks like he hasn't been on in a while.
He was on a business trip for a week, not sure when he's due home or if he is already. He may be getting caught back up in his stores

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Spoke to him Saturday at his Welcome store, he has been pretty busy

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Scott was on a business trip.Scott is home but has been extremely busy.Scott has been out of the store all day today.I will be talking to him tomorrow if you need me to pass on a message.

He will be on a business trip this weekend as well.

·
Winners Circle # 1 Fan
3,578 Posts
maybe he is meeting with the people at Spin Master ... he did tell me once that he was gonna try to possibly get a contract with them to sell the NASCAR line ... but i dont know if that ever worked out for him or not .

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
I think legally Spin Master cannot sell to him, he is not a mass market store. Their deal is only for mass.

Scott on a business trip? That's what I tell me wife every time I sneak off to Vegas for a week for a Convention..."seriously Honey, all we did was work".. then another business trip this weekend....pit passes at martinsville...damn I wish I could have Scott's job!!

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I talked to him today for a few. He's really busy.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] Geez rat the poor guy out!He did conduct business while in Vegas he was able to get a helmet signed!LOL!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I was gone to Vegas for a week with Meetings with some manufacturers on the sports cards and memorabilia side of the business. We had productive meetings with Topps, Panini, Upper Deck, Leaf, Konami, Tri Star (autographed memorabilia), BCW and Ultra Pro supplies and much more.

An Ron is right we had a special guest at the convention Alabama Running Back Trent Richardson who signed a full sized Alabama 2011 National Champs Helmet for us. Oh yeah and we had him sign a nice 8X10 photo that will be a door prize for our grand reopening of teh Kannapolis store in August.

Leaf Trading Cards had Carmen Electra there to sign one item per person as well.

Got back in late friday nite (about 10:30) and Saturday was a beast of a day at the welcome store, trying to get caught up. Then Yesterday (Sunday) we had to move 11 display units from Blackbuster Video next door (they closed up yesterday) into my storage building to have for teh new store opening in mid June.

Got up early today and finsihing shipping of all the newest stuff from Lionel and about to go see my good friend [MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] and pay him for some stuff he dropped by the store while I was gone.

Still trying to get caught up from being gone for the week!

And have just a few days before heading to Martinsville Friday - Sunday obtaining autos in the garage.

I think i need extra hours i the day or extra day in the week to get caught up!

Scott

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I think legally Spin Master cannot sell to him, he is not a mass market store. Their deal is only for mass.

Scott on a business trip? That's what I tell me wife every time I sneak off to Vegas for a week for a Convention..."seriously Honey, all we did was work".. then another business trip this weekend....pit passes at martinsville...damn I wish I could have Scott's job!!
I spoke to Spin Masters about a month ago, there head sales guy was supposed to get back to us but hasn[t so far. So we may get the stuff or we may not who knows! As it looks right now i"d lean towards not :-(

And i did work at the convention, to your buddy Rodney from Panini you said hi! Ended up winning a few bucks thanks to Brad Keselowski winning at Bristol :) 7/1 odds

Now if Happy can with the chapmionship at 8/1 odds that $50 bet will look gooooooood!

Scott

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] can you guys personally deliver our cars out here?LOL?I might even feed you.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I was gone to Vegas for a week with Meetings with some manufacturers on the sports cards and memorabilia side of the business. We had productive meetings with Topps, Panini, Upper Deck, Leaf, Konami, Tri Star (autographed memorabilia), BCW and Ultra Pro supplies and much more.

An Ron is right we had a special guest at the convention Alabama Running Back Trent Richardson who signed a full sized Alabama 2011 National Champs Helmet for us. Oh yeah and we had him sign a nice 8X10 photo that will be a door prize for our grand reopening of teh Kannapolis store in August.

Leaf Trading Cards had Carmen Electra there to sign one item per person as well.

Got back in late friday nite (about 10:30) and Saturday was a beast of a day at the welcome store, trying to get caught up. Then Yesterday (Sunday) we had to move 11 display units from Blackbuster Video next door (they closed up yesterday) into my storage building to have for teh new store opening in mid June.

Got up early today and finsihing shipping of all the newest stuff from Lionel and about to go see my good friend [MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] and pay him for some stuff he dropped by the store while I was gone.

Still trying to get caught up from being gone for the week!

And have just a few days before heading to Martinsville Friday - Sunday obtaining autos in the garage.

I think i need extra hours i the day or extra day in the week to get caught up!

Scott

Hey Scott since you been so busy I will take those garage passes from you. So you can stay home and rest :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
LOL I think it helps that the Blockbuster Video is next door so he can get some cheap movies on there going out of business sale!

For some reason I think Gas to california might be an issue, now if your placing a $100,000 order I am sure special hand delivery can be arranged right [MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] ??

Hell for a 100k order I might even help him deliver LOL

Scott

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] sounds like those meetings with the card people went well. We need more product realeased like what we just had from press pass total mem. I sent you a few pm's sry I didn't know you were away. Pls respond when you have time Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts