Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too long ago, someone started a thread asking which one of their drivers' schemes was their favorite. So, that got me thinking. What about least favorite?

Mine would have to be Tony's 2010 Office Depot Go Green that was run at Phoenix.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
really...most of Kurt's Justin's, etc have been pretty good. Back in the day the yellow and red Rubbermaid cars were my least favorites.

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,017 Posts
Jeff Gordon Wizard of Oz. That car was from 2004 and I really didn't like it at all. His current Pepsi car is not terrible but starting to get old. As for Jimmie the green Lowe's car from 2012 was odd and didn't look very good at all.

·
Baltimore Orioles CraZy
5,304 Posts
I always hated the Green Valvoline scheme that Matt ran. Other drivers have ran similar schemes and they are all just as bad.
Yeah... Considering all the cool Valvoline schemes over the years those Nextgen (or whatever they were called) schemes were awful

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Jeff Gordon's Nicorette cars in 2007-08. Except for the Cinnamon car he ran at Atlanta that one year. They were ugly.

For Sadler it's the Groovy Summer car that ran July at Daytona in 2003. I think they were forced change the numbering on that car because the spotters couldn't see it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Jeff's current Pepsi scheme. I thought it was bland and hideous the first year it ran and it's not gotten better in 5 straight years. I remember when the unveiling of the Pepsi schemes was something to really look forward to. :(

·
CraZyGordoManiac
1,351 Posts
Jeff's Racing Stripes car that I believe was run in '04 at Chicagoland? but that thing was hideous. As for his Pepsi Max cars now, they shoulda stuck with this one

Reactions: jkarpinski14

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,109 Posts
Ambrose's 2014 Mac Tools car. The red and yellow just looked bad.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts

Busch series Phoenix 07

·
Banned
4,675 Posts
Either the

2005-2007 Home Depot scheme that was plain orange with a black roof
Or Smokes Nationwide car that was sponsored by Tapout.

John Force 15time Champ scheme. The flames were a bad design and I just wasn't crazy about it being a black and yellow scheme. Hopefully his 16 time version is way bettter

1 - 20 of 34 Posts