Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a white action monte carlo 1983 and I whant to make a custom of it.I ve got two choice but I don t know witch one choose.I need your help ,I really like more the Ricky Rudd piedmont because I think it look good but I can buy it already made and the Sterling Marlin because action does not manufacture it.What do you think?????

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought the piedmont sticker but I see the other one ans I do not know if I should buy the other one.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
I'd go for the Sterling Marlin since it's not made at all.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I would go with the Sterling to, I have never seen one of those!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
My vote would go to the Sterling Marlin car, just because I think it looks better then the Piedmont.

Go with whatever you think is the best looking car though, because if you do not make these to sell them, you will be the one displaying the car.

Where did you find a completely white ´83 Monty?

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My vote would go to the Sterling Marlin car, just because I think it looks better then the Piedmont.

Go with whatever you think is the best looking car though, because if you do not make these to sell them, you will be the one displaying the car.

Where did you find a completely white ´83 Monty?

I know you laughed at me when I show my latest addition, but when you click on the picture it show the monte carlo completly white with out sticker,it s a car to make a custom.

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
I know you laughed at me when I show my latest addition, but when you click on the picture it show the monte carlo completly white with out sticker,it s a car to make a custom.
My sincere apologies if you thought I was laughing at you. I certainly wasn´t. It´s just that I don´t quite understand why people would make the first picture in an auction one of the box, or, which I have also seen happen, only add an image of the box.

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my sincere apologies if you thought i was laughing at you. I certainly wasn´t. It´s just that i don´t quite understand why people would make the first picture in an auction one of the box, or, which i have also seen happen, only add an image of the box.

my firend you don t need to apologies it s ok don t worry with this you still my friend lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts