Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you missed your chance (if you ever wanted one), on Dec. 3rd, you have the opportunity to call RCCA and order one of the white gold elites that didn't sell out during the original runs. (This shows how far the program has fallen). I got my catalog today, and the cars will be first come first serve, so I thought I would share this with my fellow board members in case anyone was interested and didn't get their catalog before Monday when it would be too late. The cars available are as follows:

Denny Hamlin FEDEX Kinko's
Clint Bowyer Jack Daniels
Dale Jarrett UPS
Jaun Pablo Wrigley's Big Red
Ricky Rudd Snickers
Kasey Kahne Doublemint
Shane Huffman Navy/American Heroes

You can probably get the item #'s off of the RCCA site, or if you need, I will send them to you. I do not plan to order any of these, but again, if anyone is interested, I wanted to let everyone know. The catalog states : "Hurry! First come, first serve! Must call to order! One item per member."

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
I have a feeling Im not getting a catalog this month. :( I havent ordered anything this year... so Im getting punished by RCCA... heh heh

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
So am I since the cancelled the Rcca 1/64 on me!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
kspool said:
If you missed your chance (if you ever wanted one), on Dec. 3rd, you have the opportunity to call RCCA and order one of the white gold elites that didn't sell out during the original runs. (This shows how far the program has fallen). I got my catalog today, and the cars will be first come first serve, so I thought I would share this with my fellow board members in case anyone was interested and didn't get their catalog before Monday when it would be too late. The cars available are as follows:

Denny Hamlin FEDEX Kinko's
Clint Bowyer Jack Daniels
Dale Jarrett UPS
Jaun Pablo Wrigley's Big Red
Ricky Rudd Snickers
Kasey Kahne Doublemint
Shane Huffman Navy/American Heroes

You can probably get the item #'s off of the RCCA site, or if you need, I will send them to you. I do not plan to order any of these, but again, if anyone is interested, I wanted to let everyone know. The catalog states : "Hurry! First come, first serve! Must call to order! One item per member."
Thanks for posting the info Kspool! That is helpful info for those that love to support the fanasy racing series!!! LOL No, really! It was cool of you to put the info out there for those that just MIGHT be intrested! Nice cars!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured you might want that Peeblo car Larkin.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
IMO, If you have paid them money for a membership, which is in essence a donation to RCCA, they should have to send you a catalog every month until you die. What else do you get for the membership fee? The right to buy the same thing everybody else gets? It's not like the Club used to be....stuff that really was exclusive.
I think they should be bound to supply you w/a paper catalog, regardless of if you have purchased in the past whatever time frame or not. Again, JMHO.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They have to cut costs because they lost 40-60 million dollars last year.

·
Registered
642 Posts
i am looking for my receipt from where i joined a few years back. i recall, it says "LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP" on it. if they stop mine, i will raise three kinds of hell with them.

·
Registered
589 Posts
melloyello20 said:
i am looking for my receipt from where i joined a few years back. i recall, it says "LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP" on it. if they stop mine, i will raise three kinds of hell with them.
Your still a member you just don't get the catalog. About the 1/64s, I emailed them and the president of RCCA said she was going to try to bring back the 1/64 club cars at a metting or something. I might email them back to see if they are doing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts