Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsYATgyStf4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
In my opinion.. that is fantastic and glad someone said something. Should it have been done that way? Maybe not but.. still..

Of course though, people are all "ZOMGZ DATS RACIST". :crazy:

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
I caught that someone shouted something and then he pulled it off his head, I couldn't tell what was said until now. Makes me wonder if he had on during the invocation and stuff...

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I'm sorry, his son's name is Broken Robot?
The announcer misspoke , Broken Robotz is the name of his sons named BJ and Niko's group. BJ stands for Brian JR

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Whoever yelled that was RUDE! That person didn't need to yell that just moments before he was about to sing our National Anthem. I'm disappointed that Brian McKnight didn't have more sense to tell his son to take that *#$% off his head prior to taking the stage. Total lack of respect on both ends. It was funny though and he listened and took it off.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Yeah I caught it Sunday, and thought nobody said anything until now?? Oh some people!

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
rude? come on!!! I applaude that man!! We dont have soldiers fighting for our freedom for nothing, and to have brian's son disrespect ol'glory by wearing a hat or what ever that dingy is...He is rude, not the dude screaming.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very possible he forgot he was wearing it. Here in Vermont we pack 1800-5000 people into our 1/4 mile track every single race and once in a while I need to remind some youngster to pay respect. Usually has a side ways hat on...

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Very possible he forgot he was wearing it. Here in Vermont we pack 1800-5000 people into our 1/4 mile track every single race and once in a while I need to remind some youngster to pay respect. Usually has a side ways hat on...
I disagree it wasnt like he was someone standing in the audience, he was singing the thing! Either way rude or not the guy who yelled did the guy with the hat a favor. He took it off no harm no foul. If he sings it with the hat on it makes front page headlines worldwide.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]765116]rude? come on!!! I applaude that man!! We dont have soldiers fighting for our freedom for nothing, and to have brian's son disrespect ol'glory by wearing a hat or what ever that dingy is...He is rude, not the dude screaming.
BOTH are RUDE! Somebody needed to tell him before he took the stage, not at the moment he was about to start singing. And maybe he didn't need to curse just prior to the National Anthem either.

·
Jamie Mac 4 Ever!
895 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]765116]rude? come on!!! I applaude that man!! We dont have soldiers fighting for our freedom for nothing, and to have brian's son disrespect ol'glory by wearing a hat or what ever that dingy is...He is rude, not the dude screaming.
You're right. The soldiers fighting are fighting for our FREEDOM TO DO WHAT WE WANT!

While I find it disrespectful to NOT take whatever you're wearing on your head if it's not for medical reasons, citizens of this great country have that RIGHT.

**The above statement is the opinion of a former military member, and does not necessarily reflect the owner of this website**

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
I think it's hilarious.

Someone needs to buy that dude a beer, although he'd probably already had a few.

Guess you have to expect that kind of thing when you invite someone like Robot Boyz or whatever they're called to sing the National Anthem.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
You're right. The soldiers fighting are fighting for our FREEDOM TO DO WHAT WE WANT!

While I find it disrespectful to NOT take whatever you're wearing on your head if it's not for medical reasons, citizens of this great country have that RIGHT.

**The above statement is the opinion of a former military member, and does not necessarily reflect the owner of this website**
This is by far the best post in this thread.

·
Monster
3,584 Posts
I disagree it wasnt like he was someone standing in the audience, he was singing the thing! Either way rude or not the guy who yelled did the guy with the hat a favor. He took it off no harm no foul. If he sings it with the hat on it makes front page headlines worldwide.
Doubt it would make front pages anywhere, to be honest.

·
PYRO CraZy
1,179 Posts
On the live broadcast.. I heard someone say.. "Hey! Take your hat off!!" And then the kid took of his dew rag or whatever you young people call those things... haha.. sorry I'm old ok.

And I am pretty certain it was the Reverand that said that after the innvocation there just before they were going to sing... nevertheless.. some tact could have been used there instead of screaming like that for everyone to hear on the mics... not to mention the television sets and soundsystem at the track.

Oooops, oh well.. besides people... I've seen worse... like the FLAG BEING DISPLAYED UPSIDE DOWN during the whole pre-event ceremony.. yeah... imagine saluting the flag during the National Anthem and the damn flag is upside down the whole time... AND nothing is done until AFTER... when it's too late. Yeah... baseball's world series back in 1992.. I'll never forget it.

That in my mind.. is waaay worse.

·
Jamie Mac 4 Ever!
895 Posts
On the live broadcast.. I heard someone say.. "Hey! Take your hat off!!" And then the kid took of his dew rag or whatever you young people call those things... haha.. sorry I'm old ok.

And I am pretty certain it was the Reverand that said that after the innvocation there just before they were going to sing... nevertheless.. some tact could have been used there instead of screaming like that for everyone to hear on the mics... not to mention the television sets and soundsystem at the track.

Oooops, oh well.. besides people... I've seen worse... like the FLAG BEING DISPLAYED UPSIDE DOWN during the whole pre-event ceremony.. yeah... imagine saluting the flag during the National Anthem and the damn flag is upside down the whole time... AND nothing is done until AFTER... when it's too late. Yeah... baseball's world series back in 1992.. I'll never forget it.

That in my mind.. is waaay worse.
Well, some people might view the US in a state of distress so that might not be too far off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts