Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Re: Who does customs

I would prefer you handle it every step of the way. You would have more experience with the cars, decals and everything, this would be my first time doing it and open the door for error. Not to mention, it would be more expensive for me to buy the stuff, have it shipped to me, just to turn around and ship it to you.
So work me up a price with you doing everything ... I will probably want two if that makes a difference.
Ron at Mary's said MA is planning on making this, he was unclear on if he meant the 1:24 or the 1:64, so I would like to get a price from you.
I trust the people out here who say you do good work, and I have seen the pics you have posted, so that is good enough for me.
pics of the car are proving hard to come by, these are the only 3 I have. Anyone else have any more?


 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,235 Posts
Re: Who does customs

BLACKER said:
I would prefer you handle it every step of the way. You would have more experience with the cars, decals and everything, this would be my first time doing it and open the door for error. Not to mention, it would be more expensive for me to buy the stuff, have it shipped to me, just to turn around and ship it to you.
So work me up a price with you doing everything ... I will probably want two if that makes a difference.
Ron at Mary's said MA is planning on making this, he was unclear on if he meant the 1:24 or the 1:64, so I would like to get a price from you.
I trust the people out here who say you do good work, and I have seen the pics you have posted, so that is good enough for me.
pics of the car are proving hard to come by, these are the only 3 I have. Anyone else have any more?


Here's a few, not sure they are any better. I had some really good ones, but can't find them.
If I do, I'll post them later....



 

·
Vengence is Mine
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Those are 1:24, I want 1:64.
Both were not made (as of yet anyways) in the 64 scale.

If anyone wants to do them in the small scale let me know, I am sure we can work out a price. The Cromax pro I am just going to want a PitStop car done, and probably two of the Eldora cars.
Thanks in advance
 

·
The Mad Documenter!
Joined
·
3,299 Posts
If you could find decals specific for that car, and a car to put them on, I would do them for you. The regular car decals won't work for the Dirt Mod car.
 

·
Vengence is Mine
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
There are several sites for blank 1:64 late model cars, and I just got an extra PitStop or two for the Cromax cars.
I do not see the links above in this post, so they must be in the other. (for the late models)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,757 Posts
BLACKER said:
There are several sites for blank 1:64 late model cars, and I just got an extra PitStop or two for the Cromax cars.
I do not see the links above in this post, so they must be in the other. (for the late models)
THANKS guess ill look around the flea markets for any late models if iam to do myself a 1/64
 

·
Vengence is Mine
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
They are cheap online. The link sent to me had them for about $10. I cannot find it, but have not had time to do a proper search. Just look through the threads I have started on this subject. I do think there are only two.
If you can make them yourself and wish to try the Gordon one let me know.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,235 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
BLACKER said:
The decals seem to be the problem. I can get the die casts, but noone can get or make the decals to do them.
Seems like I am stuck.
where do you get the die cast ?
Paul and Blacker, here is where I found them. If I remember right they are like $10.00ea. and $8.00 shipped for the first one and then $1.00 for every additional, but I could be wrong on the price. It's been awhile.....
[email protected]
He has an EBay store also, look under...
dirt_diecast_deals
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,757 Posts
BLACKER said:
They are cheap online. The link sent to me had them for about $10. I cannot find it, but have not had time to do a proper search. Just look through the threads I have started on this subject. I do think there are only two.
If you can make them yourself and wish to try the Gordon one let me know.
thanks blacker if i find some the gordon will be top of the list as ive enough pics to do it
 

·
Vengence is Mine
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Cool. Check that link FFighter just put up, that is where they are at. I will pay for yours and mine if you make me one.
Make me the Cromax one also and the price just keeps going up! :O)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top