Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Who Has Actually Bought Them?

984 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Racingfan27 
#1 ·
Ok, I know there are many talks about what has and hasn't been released. With that being said, how many have actually had the opportunity to spot or purchase either 2011 Dale Jr. Retro Diet Mountain DEW or 2012 Diet Mountain DEW? Cars have been hitting the local Walmarts here, but I have yet to see either of the Diet Mountain DEW cars. Just curious when I might actually see one on the shelf.

#7 ·
Seriously, I couldn't agree with you more. It totally ticks me off to even think that. I have asked the stocker at our local Wal-Mart to please keep an eye out for the cars so that the eBayers don't get all of them. He said they come in every morning and stand around until the pallet has been emptied if they see something they want. Not to mention, he said one guy told him he made $80,000 last year selling on eBay. He said that the guy travels to each store two times a day just looking for new releases to sell on eBay.

I hope these don't end up like some of the Winner's Circle cars at the hands of sellers trying to make a 400-500% profit. :suspious:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.