Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious to see how many members here where able to get their names on the Ride with Dale Jr and the Get on the 88 cars. Also do you have both diecast cars? I got my name on the hood of the Ride with Dale jr car and on the deck lid of the Get on the 88 car.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Was too late got get on the Ride with Jr car, although I was on the pit wall, and got my name on the hood of the Get On The 88. Also had my name on both of Kenny Wallace's "Thank You Fans" cars, as well as my twitter handle on Brad K's truck for Daytona this year

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
My name was on the Ride with Dale Jr. It was on the window post leading up to the name rail. I have no idea what that part of the car is actually called. I don't remember if I entered on the Get on the 88. We have both cars.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
mine was just on the dale jr get on the 88 but i know i was on the right side of the car i know 1/24 has the names on it but i have the 1/64

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
I got my name on the Get on the 88, my name was on the pit wall somewhere for Ride with Jr. and I have both diecast in both scales.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Got my name on both of Jrs cars as well as both Kenny Wallace fan cars, but missed Brad Ks truck. And I have both Diecast for Jr.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Missed both times I was on Tonys burger king hood at daytona in 2010

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I got my name on the Black 88 and was on Pit wall for first one. I got both cars. Missed Brad K Truck.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
got my name on both one on the roof in front of roof camera and on the other one i was on the hood and have booth cars

1 - 20 of 23 Posts