Diecast Crazy Forums banner

What car # will JPM wreck at Michigan this weekend?

  • 00 - 25

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26 - 50

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51 - 75

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 76 - 99

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • multiple car #'s

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
Joined
·
5,313 Posts
I have no idea why you all are worked up about something Montoya couldn't even stop from happening. He got hit by Truex and lost control, lets reverse it and say Montoya hit Truex and Truex lost control and hit Harvick, would you be starting topics saying who will Truex wreck this week? I just don't get it lol.
 

·
No Agony, No Bragony
Joined
·
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
selby92 said:
I have no idea why you all are worked up about something Montoya couldn't even stop from happening. He got hit by Truex and lost control, lets reverse it and say Montoya hit Truex and Truex lost control and hit Harvick, would you be starting topics saying who will Truex wreck this week? I just don't get it lol.
Your absolutely right... Truex did get into Montoya. Did you hear what Juan said afterwards though. He said he had a long first gear and was crappy on restarts, but rather than give Truex the spot and live to fight another day he decided to block him and take himself out along with 2 chase contenders. Just another example of his F1 mentality and how he doesn't understand give and take.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
selby92 said:
I have no idea why you all are worked up about something Montoya couldn't even stop from happening. He got hit by Truex and lost control, lets reverse it and say Montoya hit Truex and Truex lost control and hit Harvick, would you be starting topics saying who will Truex wreck this week? I just don't get it lol.
Your absolutely right... Truex did get into Montoya. Did you hear what Juan said afterwards though. He said he had a long first gear and was crappy on restarts, but rather than give Truex the spot and live to fight another day he decided to block him and take himself out along with 2 chase contenders. Just another example of his F1 mentality and how he doesn't understand give and take.
he does understand one part of give and take.............take.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
710 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
selby92 said:
I have no idea why you all are worked up about something Montoya couldn't even stop from happening. He got hit by Truex and lost control, lets reverse it and say Montoya hit Truex and Truex lost control and hit Harvick, would you be starting topics saying who will Truex wreck this week? I just don't get it lol.
Your absolutely right... Truex did get into Montoya. Did you hear what Juan said afterwards though. He said he had a long first gear and was crappy on restarts, but rather than give Truex the spot and live to fight another day he decided to block him and take himself out along with 2 chase contenders. Just another example of his F1 mentality and how he doesn't understand give and take.
But here is sometihng that bothers me looking at the timing and scoring on top it said 18 laps to go, now 18 thats pretty close to zero. And if I remember right the more close the number gets to zero the more drivers bounce around and do some type of action, what is it called oh yeah, racing! And remember right the purpose of racing is to stay ahead of the guy behind you and blocking is one of those moves. Give and take is the crap you do in the first 10 laps of a race. 18 laps to go the gloves are off.
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,290 Posts
How many laps were there to go when he turned JJ around? Jaun was involved in 2 incidents this week, so my vote is his dumb ass will be involved in at least 2 next week too!!
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,290 Posts
By the way, if we're lucky, he'll just wreck the #42!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
I feel he should have let Truex go by, and the one driver I think he did take out was Johnson. You can't be selfish at tracks like Glenn and Bristol, and Superspeedways, well then again you can't really be selfish at any tracks. It will earn you disrespect and you will do exactly what Truex did, get punted. There's nothing wrong with agressiveness, but sometimes you need to relax and learn what Joker said, give and take.
 

·
No Agony, No Bragony
Joined
·
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kspool said:
By the way, if we're lucky, he'll just wreck the #42!!
DING DING DING, kspool is the big winner

"it's not a matter of if he's gonna wreck, it's just a matter of when he's gonna wreck" - Kevin Harvick
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,290 Posts
What is my prize, other than the satisfaction of being right. Oh wait, that is enough!!
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,290 Posts
Damn Larkin, that brings back some memories. Now you're really making me feel my age.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top