1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What really surprises me about it is that it is the only car that is that wanted by people. The others like the Laughing Clown Malt Liquor, Perrier, etc are a dime a dozen. I guess it's the paint scheme, (which I like BTW), kinda like the first pace car that Action made for the Rock N'Roll 400 @ Richmond. The chromillusion painted one. The funny thing about that car I thought was that they called them pace cars, before they got smart and called them "commemorative event" cars, and do you ever see pace cars that are actual NASCAR Racers? LOL! At least the Pace Cars they look like they are going to release w/the latest QVC Daytona 50th Anniversary Pace Car die-cast is an actual pace car. The Rock N' Roll 400 event car is still holding it's value and you very very seldom see one available.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
After years of never wanting to see that movie, i finally caved a couple months ago and saw it. And thought it wasn't that bad and kind of funny. So much so that I was interested in getting that Wonder Bread diecast. But like Ken mentioned, i wasn't interested in the others. After i saw how much those were going for, I decided against it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts