Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving a week from tomorrow. I can't wait. I'm up to 83 diecast to bring with me to get signed!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Ill be there come look me up, We will have some great deals for ya!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
83 diecast is a bit excessive, don't you think?
Matt,have you seen Drew's collection? It's not like he scalps them or does it just to make a buck,he's a autograph collector like myself and a few others here.If he wants 83 auto's to add to his collection,who are you to question that? Would you rather him scalp them? Sometimes I think you come looking to start shit,seriously.

BTW,Drew,you have a PM,and have fun brother,wish I was going with you guys.

·
Monster
3,584 Posts
Matt,have you seen Drew's collection? It's not like he scalps them or does it just to make a buck,he's a autograph collector like myself and a few others here.If he wants 83 auto's to add to his collection,who are you to question that? Would you rather him scalp them? Sometimes I think you come looking to start shit,seriously.

I just feel like it'll be a pain in the ass carrying them all around all weekend.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where will you be set up at??? Were going up Friday morning ,and will spend most of the day Friday shopping around
Be in the pits fri sat. Sunday im in kulwicki terracw

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Its cool. I dont take any offense. Im up to 88 now. I have my dad to help me. We'll split em up. Can carry about 50 in each trip between the two of us. Shouldnt have a problem gettin em all signed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts