Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
555 Posts
Ill be there come look me up, We will have some great deals for ya!

· Premium Member
3,167 Posts
83 diecast is a bit excessive, don't you think?
Matt,have you seen Drew's collection? It's not like he scalps them or does it just to make a buck,he's a autograph collector like myself and a few others here.If he wants 83 auto's to add to his collection,who are you to question that? Would you rather him scalp them? Sometimes I think you come looking to start shit,seriously.

BTW,Drew,you have a PM,and have fun brother,wish I was going with you guys.

· Monster
3,579 Posts
Matt,have you seen Drew's collection? It's not like he scalps them or does it just to make a buck,he's a autograph collector like myself and a few others here.If he wants 83 auto's to add to his collection,who are you to question that? Would you rather him scalp them? Sometimes I think you come looking to start shit,seriously.

I just feel like it'll be a pain in the ass carrying them all around all weekend.

· Look Who's Back!!
2,264 Posts
I'll be there.

· Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Its cool. I dont take any offense. Im up to 88 now. I have my dad to help me. We'll split em up. Can carry about 50 in each trip between the two of us. Shouldnt have a problem gettin em all signed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.