Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Legendary Member
19,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DJ is using yet another champions provisional, and Mikey is sitting out yet another race? Does this team suck ass or what?

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see NAPA pullout mid season if things don't get any better. I know they love having Mikey as their spokesperson but what good is he if he never makes a race and because of that the commercials aren't shown? I can't recall seeing a NAPA commercial the last 2 races since Mikey didn't qualify...

·
Registered
586 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see NAPA pullout mid season if things don't get any better. I know they love having Mikey as their spokesperson but what good is he if he never makes a race and because of that the commercials aren't shown? I can't recall seeing a NAPA commercial the last 2 races since Mikey didn't qualify...
They had a new one last week with Mikey and Sammy Hagar

·
Crazy Supporter
4,897 Posts
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Maybe Mikey needs to get a job at Napa and part time singing, he sure can't do anything else.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
geebi44 said:
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Maybe Mikey needs to get a job at Napa and part time singing, he sure can't do anything else.
Well Said, because Sammy Hagar is a long-time has been!!

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
EarnhardtJrFan said:
geebi44 said:
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Well Said, because Sammy Hagar is a long-time has been!!
Can you say "Noone wants to drive the 55!!"

·
Legendary Member
19,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell, I am ahead of Waltrip in points.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.