Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DJ is using yet another champions provisional, and Mikey is sitting out yet another race? Does this team suck ass or what?

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
We must have posted this at the same time look up!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Not looking too good, I wish DJ would have just retired or went and drove for a Chevy team, I cannot stand Mikey and his whiney self.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
I heard Napa is begging to get back w/ DEI, & UPS is trying to get back w/ RYR! Also Toyota is begging to get away Mikey & his loser team!! :loser:

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Doesn't look like Waltrip will be getting out of the negatives in points anytime soon...

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see NAPA pullout mid season if things don't get any better. I know they love having Mikey as their spokesperson but what good is he if he never makes a race and because of that the commercials aren't shown? I can't recall seeing a NAPA commercial the last 2 races since Mikey didn't qualify...

·
Registered
724 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see NAPA pullout mid season if things don't get any better. I know they love having Mikey as their spokesperson but what good is he if he never makes a race and because of that the commercials aren't shown? I can't recall seeing a NAPA commercial the last 2 races since Mikey didn't qualify...
They had a new one last week with Mikey and Sammy Hagar

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Maybe Mikey needs to get a job at Napa and part time singing, he sure can't do anything else.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
geebi44 said:
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Maybe Mikey needs to get a job at Napa and part time singing, he sure can't do anything else.
Well Said, because Sammy Hagar is a long-time has been!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
EarnhardtJrFan said:
geebi44 said:
KK3869 said:
JJ48Fan said:
Well Said, because Sammy Hagar is a long-time has been!!
Can you say "Noone wants to drive the 55!!"

·
Registered
498 Posts
I dont care!! :nahnah:
Serves him right for selling out to the Japanese.
Let sell-out boy go drive in Tokyo or someplace.
And I hope the NAPA sponsorship ends up on a Dodge later.

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
I think it's funny seeing Michael getting more airtime during commercials than during the race. My one saving grace for Ward Burton's awful season is that he's still ahead of Waltrip in points.

·
Legendary Member
25,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hell, I am ahead of Waltrip in points.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts