Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are a couple of winners circle samples that were sent to me earlier today. i dont know what they were smoking when they packaged them, but it does kinda give you an idea of what the beer cars might look like this year too.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
most were reborn older stuff , old cars in new packs, except for the fact that they never produced that yeley car last year like they were supposed to do.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Is that a Yeley car or an old Labonte car?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kspool said:
Is that a Yeley car or an old Labonte car?
im guessing it would be yeley and not labonte because labontes had that zig zag lightning look to the side and when yeley took it over they took it out.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kharvick29fn said:
how did you get a hold of these?
first off i think i have caused some confusion, i dont have these, they were sent to me through email, sorry.

but to answer any other questions, at one time they were listed on ebay

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Labonte was sceduled to drive that scheme, the early 06 release had Labonte's name on that paint scheme, but he bolted for Petty. If he had stayed at JGR he would've driven it, too.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
Labonte was sceduled to drive that scheme, the early 06 release had Labonte's name on that paint scheme, but he bolted for Petty. If he had stayed at JGR he would've driven it, too.
i had to go look it up but you are right, the labonte schedule hood from 06 did have that paint scheme. i had forgot about that one. so it very well could be labonte and not yeley

·
Registered
163 Posts
That 1/64 car is indeed a JJ Yeley. Troy out in California has this car in hand (pictures are his) and it says JJ Yeley above the door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts