Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish they'd make more Busch cars, especially Marcus Ambrose's car. He was a real stud in Australia in the Touring car series, which would be like NASCAR on all road courses, in cars that were based on real production cars. You all know, the way IT SHOULD BE (as far as being based on productiion cars, not road courses,lol!)!

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
that is a cool looking car. of course we know they won't even make a promo letalone a reg diecast. O and his name is spelled marcos not marcus

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I don't think Action has ever made the 59 Kingsford car, Racing Champions used to make a promo for it every year. I think if Racing Champions wasn't done then they would have made it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gordonfan24 said:
that is a cool looking car. of course we know they won't even make a promo letalone a reg diecast. O and his name is spelled marcos not marcus
My bad....MarcOs...LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be nice if they made more Busch cars, and not 10 different schemes for the Cup guys.....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I know, but I think that if they made more Busch schemes, they would build a broader fan base, which in turn would blossem when they move to Cup....maybe I'm wrong, I have been before. LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts