Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday night, I had a soccer game and it was getting pretty rough. Everyone seemed to be pushing and shoving and tripping and just playing dirty, and when I got control of the ball, one player came slidding at my legs, both his legs were between mine, and he started to pull his legs together. I heard a snap and as soon as I heard it, off he went, he did what he wanted to do. He dislocated my ankle or something, don't remember what its exactly called that was dislocated. And I went to the hospital and all that after it got put back in on the field. And I had x-rays and all that good stuff, and I broke my ankle in two places. I had to have surgery that night, I got home yesterday. So I won't be posting much the next few weeks.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i hate to hear that, dude get better soon and take it easy so you can get back on your feet and get back on the field and dish payback, lol

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Hate to hear that Trev!! My wishes to you on a quick recovery! Better stick to Nascar collecting. Not nearly as dangerous as those outdoor sports!!

·
Super Moderator
8,683 Posts
get better trev.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
harley2001 said:
Hope you get better & remember payback is a bitch!! Did your team win??
Yeah, they won in overtime. I was pretty happy about that.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Man, that hurts just thinking about it.

you are actually better off with a break, that'll heal better then a sprain...I spained my ankle in 1997 and it bothered me for 3 years, doctors said if I had broke it I would have been fine in a month!

Get well soon Trevor!

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone, I will keep you guys updated if I can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts