Diecast Crazy Forums banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,730 Posts
Re: Jimmy spencer 1/24 winstion #23 chrome 1 of 2300 revell collectors club

This guy is on our worst sellers on eBay list.

..I should have looked closer, too bad, nice rare car in the hands of what seems to be quite a tool..

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,100 Posts
2012 Danica Patrick #10 Go Daddy Elite 24Kt gold

Link

Not really sure if this is a good deal or not, but I figure with such a low production number, someone's bound to be looking for it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
At least he can't complain about that one not having any gold on it.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Re: 2012 Danica Patrick #10 Go Daddy Elite 24Kt gold

Link

Not really sure if this is a good deal or not, but I figure with such a low production number, someone's bound to be looking for it.

I believe you posted this in the wrong thread unless there is something wrong with the listing and/or the seller

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,100 Posts
Re: 2012 Danica Patrick #10 Go Daddy Elite 24Kt gold

I believe you posted this in the wrong thread unless there is something wrong with the listing and/or the seller
I think one of the mods moved it. Apparently the seller has an awful reputation. I didn't realize when I posted it.

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
NASCAR Kevin Harvick 29 Daytona Bud Shootout 2009 Impala SS Box Only | eBay
Stay away from this seller he buys stuff from state sales i bought two harvick htf rv's from him without the boxes, including this car and he said he found the box after I won the guy wouldn't give it to me or make a deal with me ignored my e-mail's for 2 weeks. I gave him information since he didn't know these cars since he popped around states sales about din's and how you can determine cars worth and he wouldn't help me out with getting the box. I recommend staying away.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
NASCAR Kevin Harvick 29 Daytona Bud Shootout 2009 Impala SS Box Only | eBay
Stay away from this seller he buys stuff from state sales i bought two harvick htf rv's from him without the boxes, including this car and he said he found the box after I won the guy wouldn't give it to me or make a deal with me ignored my e-mail's for 2 weeks. I gave him information since he didn't know these cars since he popped around states sales about din's and how you can determine cars worth and he wouldn't help me out with getting the box. I recommend staying away.
He wants $20 for a empty box and nearly $4 for shipping lol

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
EBAY SELLER NEWMANRCR31
Jimmy Spencer Signed 1 24 Snap on Super Truck with Bonus | eBay

Items were advertised as new: There was no comments about a hole in the top of the box, tape on the bottom of the box and sides, plus price tag residue.

The sleeve on the car was less than desirable.

The seller has been less than helpful. The seller explained that they paid $50.00 alone for the truck. I explained I am not the person who listed the truck for $40.00 and offered a free car basically. That they listed the items as new. I asked for a discount since they mislead me and the items are not as advertised. Needless to say this transaction isn't going well, Stay away they are difficult to deal with after they don't list there items correctly.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
EBAY SELLER NEWMANRCR31

Items were advertised as new: There was no comments about a hole in the top of the box, tape on the bottom of the box and sides, plus price tag residue.

The seller has been less than helpful. The seller explained that they paid $50.00 alone for the truck. I explained I am not the person who listed the truck for $40.00 and offered a free car basically. That they listed the items as new. I asked for a discount since they mislead me and the items are not as advertised. Needless to say this transaction isn't going well, Stay away they are difficult to deal with after they don't list there items correctly.
What was the condition of the truck itself, Ron? It looks a little yellowed in the picture.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
@Dale3DaleJr88 The truck was fine had a little dust but nothing major. Trust me I looked at it allover upside down after the box etc. The sleeve was rough on the Three Stooges Car. We finally resolved the issue after I contacted the Resolution Center.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
@Dale3DaleJr88 The truck was fine had a little dust but nothing major. Trust me I looked at it allover upside down after the box etc. The sleeve was rough on the Three Stooges Car. We finally resolved the issue after I contacted the Resolution Center.
It's a shame the seller didn't work it out before you contacted the Resolution Center. I'm glad to hear that it did get resolved.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
EBAY SELLER NEWMANRCR31

It doesn't matter what THEY paid for it. This is the problem with listing something as new on Ebay-- New means exactly that. Whenever I sell diecast, I always list them as used regardless of the condition because they don't come fresh from the factory. It sounds like you didn't get the box pictured in the auction because I don't see the issues you described in the picture he posted.

·
Raced Version Crazy
702 Posts
EBAY SELLER NEWMANRCR31
I have read about what happened to you in this case Ron, and I am not doubting that the cars were described incorrectly, but I have delt with this seller on eBay and the transaction was nothing less than pleasant. My car, a 2010 Newman RV, arrived in great condition, the seller even worked with me on a price to end the auction early, I am not saying that the seller is the greatest, just that I didn't have a negative experience with them. It is sad that even on eBay, where there is buyer protection, the buyer still has to be careful about who he/she can buy from.

121 - 140 of 179 Posts