Diecast Crazy Forums banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Crazy Earnhardt Nut
432 Posts
Just had a bad experience with seller filtar2117, He listed a 2000 Dale Earnhardt Wrangler Aerocoupe Elite. I won the auction and paid within a minute. It sold for $139.00, he had a buy it now for $225.00. That night he refunded my money stating the car is out of stock! It's a 15 Year old car, how is it out of stock?? Its a private seller, not a dealer and he only has 5 feedbacks (all positive) in 3 years. Ebay just lets him get away with it. I think he didn't like the price it sold for.I'm so disgusted because it had the serial number on the plate that I collect and have many of.

·
Premium Member
7,536 Posts
please pardon the rant here, and admins, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Took a buy it now on a gordon 1/64 winners circle race win for $9.99 a few days ago, and figured maybe he was a little slow to mark it shipped. Anyway, I get a message today that a refund is coming because it HAD NOT ARRIVED TO HIM!!! Got my refund, so all is ok that way, but if you see items from a seller called lclaws20 and you still decide to bid or buy, make sure he has it first! Note to newer ebayers... Don't list something you don't have yet.

Ok. Rant over, thanks, and back to your regularly scheduled dcz activity.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
tommyboy_16335

I purchased a Jeff Gordon 2013 Service King 1/24 on April 1st for a hell of a price. It seemed too good to be true.

He marked it shipped 3 days later. The tracking number said "Pre-shipment label created". Okay, great. A week went by without receiving any shipping updates.

I contact him on April 7th, just asking if he had shipped my purchase. He writes back on April 11th telling me he "has been in the hospital for a week and he'd send my item out tomorrow".

On April 16th, I still hadn't received the item or gotten any tracking updates, so I ask for a refund. He immediately writes back and says "I sent it out and it came back to me so I sent it out again and it's on the way."

So here we are, April 26th and still no item, no tracking updates. I filed a claim with eBay and got a full refund within 2 hours because eBay determined he never shipped the item.

I'm relieved to get my money back, but royally pissed off at the seller. Come to find out, he had "sold" the same diecast a month ago on March 4th. So if you see anything from this seller, don't buy it. He probably doesn't have it.

After over 5 years on eBay, this is my first purchase that hasn't worked out. It's my first time ever having to file a claim or get a refund.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
I would stay away from this seller. auctionhunter1983 (2,822 )
I won a Lee Petty car on July 1st and paid immediately. 3 day later I get a message from the seller stating the car was already sold and listed again by accident. So the seller offered me a Richard Petty car and 2 weeks later no car. I message the seller again via ( not receiving the car through eBay ) and the seller responded last night saying the car had shipped out and tracking info should show up soon and could I close the case because it locked the sellers account. So today I got a full refund even after the seller said car was shipped, so the sellers account would be unlocked and the case closed.

·
2 x Pick One Champion 2012, 2015
1,227 Posts

I would stay away from this seller.
Dennis Tate a.k.a t8r89 (2557 )
I won a Buy it Now action for a Kyle Larson car on 9/9/16 and paid immediately. 3 hours later I get a message from the seller stating the sale was being canceled because he made a typo in the listing. So the seller said he would relist the car and I could buy it at that time because he wasn't losing money on the car. In the listing it states "Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing".

Cancellation for this order is pending
Delivery package 1 of 1
Estimated delivery Friday, Sep 16, 2016

2014 Action Kyle Larson Cartwheel by Target CA Win 1st.Nationwide Win 1/24th.

Item price$10.95
Quantity1
Item number162197136164
Shipping service USPS Retail Ground
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·

I would stay away from this seller. t8r89 (2557 )
I won a Kyle Larson car on 9/9/16 and paid immediately. 3 hours later I get a message from the seller stating the sale was being canceled because he made a typo in the listing. So the seller said he would relist the car and I could buy it at that time because he wasn't losing money on the car.

Cancellation for this order is pending
Delivery package 1 of 1
Estimated delivery Friday, Sep 16, 2016

2014 Action Kyle Larson Cartwheel by Target CA Win 1st.Nationwide Win 1/24th.

Item price$10.95
Quantity1
Item number162197136164
Shipping service USPS Retail Ground
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
If the seller didn't set a reserve, he took the risk. I would forward that message to Ebay and report him as a non-performing seller. May not get you your car, but it will be a strike against him and may end up getting him suspended if he continues to do that.

·
2 x Pick One Champion 2012, 2015
1,227 Posts
If the seller didn't set a reserve, he took the risk. I would forward that message to Ebay and report him as a non-performing seller. May not get you your car, but it will be a strike against him and may end up getting him suspended if he continues to do that.
Thank you for your suggestion. there was No reserve, it was Buy it Now
I did contact Ebay within 30 min of his message, they said they can not make him send the car, But it will be noted on his feedback and the case is under review.

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,100 Posts
Steer clear of "dpr_custom_diecast"
Ordered a custom 2013 Truex Sonoma win. It's been more than the 30 business days since the action, and I haven't received the model or a tracking number. Tried sending multiple messages, and haven't gotten any response.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
rexchevy

This A-Hole declares he has a right to 5+ days of processing before even shipping orders. I purchased a diecast from him and he had said nowhere about this week long wait (has since been fixed) and I left him a bad review because he didn't explain himself before hand.

Needless to say he blocked me from purchasing anything from him in the future. Never been blocked on eBay, this guy has a short fuse.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
rexchevy

This A-Hole declares he has a right to 5+ days of processing before even shipping orders. I purchased a diecast from him and he had said nowhere about this week long wait (has since been fixed) and I left him a bad review because he didn't explain himself before hand.

Needless to say he blocked me from purchasing anything from him in the future. Never been blocked on eBay, this guy has a short fuse.
While I done agree on the 5+ days processing, I have never had an issue with rexchevy

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
rexchevy

I too have never had a problem with him.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
yukonsjoy His quality and stock is superb, I was just venting because I can't believe he blocked me from buying. I'm a reasonable ebayer and have 100% feedback on nearly 200 transactions

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
So here is another post about rlawson58. This is just another example that Don gave above of the seller doing the same thing. I'm not sure how he has such good feedback! He posted a 1979 Richard Petty Platinum Edition Elite Diecast. He had a buy it now price set at 189.00 and I placed a bid on it. I figured it would go up however. He then canceled the auction, relisted the item with the same buy it now price but now with a reserve. I bid on it again, but it didn't meet the reserve price. Figured I would try again later and see what the price got up to. He then canceled the auction again last night/early morning. It now only has a buy it now for $243.00! I agree with Don stp43 , don't waist your time on this bozo. He clearly has no concept of how to conduct himself on Ebay!

Screenshot_20170120-065630.png
Screenshot_20170120-065641.png

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
So here is another post about rlawson58. This is just another example that Don gave above of the seller doing the same thing. I'm not sure how he has such good feedback! He posted a 1979 Richard Petty Platinum Edition Elite Diecast. He had a buy it now price set at 189.00 and I placed a bid on it. I figured it would go up however. He then canceled the auction, relisted the item with the same buy it now price but now with a reserve. I bid on it again, but it didn't meet the reserve price. Figured I would try again later and see what the price got up to. He then canceled the auction again last night/early morning. It now only has a buy it now for $243.00! I agree with Don stp43 , don't waist your time on this bozo. He clearly has no concept of how to conduct himself on Ebay!

View attachment 209561 View attachment 209569
I have been watching. I'm blocked from bidding. Too bad. I feel like turning him in, but don't want to waste my time.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I have been watching. I'm blocked from bidding. Too bad. I feel like turning him in, but don't want to waste my time.
Don't feel bad about being blocked! It wouldn't even matter at this point! Ha ha. If you could even bid, he changes it so often it wouldn't matter! :)

141 - 160 of 179 Posts