Diecast Crazy Forums banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,022 Posts
If you're in Chicagoland avoid goinnutz4. I buy 3 Jeff Gordon 1/24 Winners Circle cars for 40 bucks on Monday. One of them, a 2009 National Guard. The seller didn't ship my cars and contacted me asking to meet up since its a few towns over. I tell him twice I don't want to meet up and if he can't send me the cars then just cancel the order. He responds saying he will refund my money but I am blocked from him. Complete asshole. How hard is it to ship some g***amn cars out. If you don't want to pay for the label, don't offer free shipping. Plain and simple. If I was in another state would he have pulled the same crap? Pardon the rant but avoid this scammer so you don't have a similar experience. And thats over 1000 positive feedbacks. Sure it is....

goinnutz4 on eBay

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts

·
Biggest NASCAR Fan in Connecticut
885 Posts
I honestly forgot about this thread...

pinkbeachbabe212 on eBay shipped me a diecast that was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper... (at the time their feedback rating was over 99%, I guess it's gone downhill from there)

85203466_2572183773019079_2281584020313604096_o.jpg

...And alexhaynessales on eBay thought protection inside my package was optional... (if you're reading this, it ain't)

79857463_2527187020852088_7569404432090136576_o.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
Some people would ask did the cars arrive unbroken? I'm not one of them. I don't care if it did or didn't, they should be shipped in a box with padding of some sort that allows no movement.. Lazy ass sellers rt there..
Unless the shipping company decided to smash it or drop it off a cliff, the package should arrive in one , safe piece , if packaged properly. Sending a car with movement like the picture above should have negative feedback. Also, sending an Elite car in a plastic envelope is just plain stupidity. I let the seller have it when my Reed Sorensen McDonald’s car arrived in a plastic envelope. Never forget, don’t get me started.

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,730 Posts
Some people would ask did the cars arrive unbroken? I'm not one of them. I don't care if it did or didn't, they should be shipped in a box with padding of some sort that allows no movement.. Lazy ass sellers rt there..
Unless the shipping company decided to smash it or drop it off a cliff, the package should arrive in one , safe piece , if packaged properly. Sending a car with movement like the picture above should have negative feedback. Also, sending an Elite car in a plastic envelope is just plain stupidity. I let the seller have it when my Reed Sorensen McDonald’s car arrived in a plastic envelope. Never forget, don’t get me started.
100%

Drives me nuts when items arrive in a plastic bag, or in a paper thin box with a page of newspaper. Common sense is nowhere to be seen.

·
Stone Cold CraZy
3,556 Posts
I honestly forgot about this thread...

pinkbeachbabe212 on eBay shipped me a diecast that was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper... (at the time their feedback rating was over 99%, I guess it's gone downhill from there)

View attachment 570368
From their feedback, it looks to me like they've selling counterfeit name brand sunglasses but advertising them as genuine. Yikes!

·
Biggest NASCAR Fan in Connecticut
885 Posts
I let the seller have it when my Reed Sorensen McDonald’s car arrived in a plastic envelope. Never forget, don’t get me started.
What the actual heck my dude... that should count as a war crime for a car worth that much!

·
Premium Member
16,948 Posts
Sarcommander on eBay. The seller just stopped responding to emails.

·
Stone Cold CraZy
3,556 Posts
That might be the lowest I've ever seen a sellers feedback on Ebay before.
The feedback score is kind of skewed since it's only for the past 12 months and the seller has only received 9 total feedback (with 1 neutral) in that time period. But the 2 negative feedback they've received are the two most recent, which makes me think they're going rogue.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
image.jpg
image.jpg

Need to share a dealing with mknomad-56 on EBay. I asked about a picture, suspected dirt/dust on the car. Was told: car is free from dirt/dust, must be the camera. Car arrived today, what do you call this?
I was called a jerk, send car back for cleaning. I would have to pay for return postage?
Something to start the Fourth of July weekend with some fireworks.
Be safe.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Need to share a dealing with mknomad-56 on EBay. I asked about a picture, suspected dirt/dust on the car. Was told: car is free from dirt/dust, must be the camera. Car arrived today, what do you call this?
I was called a jerk, send car back for cleaning. I would have to pay for return postage?
Be safe.
Thanks for the warning!

·
KB-972
16,846 Posts
That thing is filthy. I seen it on eBay & thought what a filthy dirty car.. You can clean it & it will look good as new.. Sucks that you even asked if it was dirty & were then lied to.

View attachment 577496 View attachment 577494

Be safe.

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,022 Posts
View attachment 577496 View attachment 577494

Be safe.
Wow, how hard is it for these guys to take a Q-Tip and at least try to get the car looking decent? I've gotten dusty boxes before but the car looking like that is unacceptable.:no:

161 - 179 of 179 Posts