Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Should Landon's 40 car be produced

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious about your opinions. Yes it shouldnt have to be made or anything. Its just an opnion thread. Say if it was made as a promotional item, would you buy it?

Reactions: April

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about the title, I ment to put Would you buy A Landon Cassill 40 diecast.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
Hypothetically speaking, as I'm not buying anything for the time being, but if I had money and I liked the car, I would buy it.

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,972 Posts
I would for sure! I have a custom of his 2011 car. Last years Wildfire Camouflage car would of been a great candidate for a promo. Even his Flex Seal car.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Next our plan is to bombard the Lionel page, lol jk. I noticed there was no 33 offered as well this year which is strange. Figured a BScott car would be offered.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Well since we have the same name, I think that would be pretty cool, so yes. Most of their schemes this year have been fairly decent.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts
Probably only if it was a 1/64 promo

·
Registered
280 Posts
No. Dont collect his stuff.

·
The #OUTLAW
161 Posts
A buddy of mine was good friends with Landon and his Pop so I would. Plus gotta support the lil guys!!!

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
I would definitely buy one if it was produced. The smaller team diecasts are pretty cool to own in my opinion. Circle Sport did get a die cast produced last year with the Ron Fellows Canadian Tire die cast. But that was a promotional-type die cast because it didn't have any Circle Sport logos.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts