Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
i'll comment. either we win now, or your learning the muslum religion in 10 years. i worked in the defense for 12 years in the 80's and 90's.. that was the mentality in our area then, and still is, among the lower ranks especially. and we always new more than the suits and uniforms.

iran wants nuclear weapons. bush should offer them 2 free. we drop one in the desert north of tehran with a weeks notice. if they like what they see and want more nuclear weapons, we let them have the second one free also, we can drop it on tehran, free of charge. iran would have their nuclear weapons. chances are they quit after the first one is dropped.

this crap will go on untill this country gets the guts to win the war like WW II. we go in and bomb the crap out of the middle east untill they surrender. that's right, surrender. stop this pin prick war which will go absolutely no where. go win the doggone war, and come home. people here need health insurance, and more. money currently wasted in the middle east.
the democrats don't have the guts, and the republicans are afraid of the political consequences. bush should just pull a harry truman, and drop the bomb. end of war. may only need a few tactical nucs. not the big one. it may end his presidency, since the democrats would go ballistic. but it would end the war. heck, we don't even need nucs. just carpet bomb iraq till they all get along. might take a couple days, but it would work.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Very good response kwik, I agree completely, it's time to lay the wood on those guys over there.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I agree Kwik, I say make a parking lot for China and Eastern Europe. I can't stand to watch this go on, either we can do what Kwik says which is a great idea. Or we could just fill a 1050 ft by 1050 ft piece of rubber with water and take the war to the cities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts