Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back my wife entered a contest on the RIR (Richmond) web site. It was the Ultimate Fan Access Weekend contest for the spring races. We got a call earlier today and to our surprise she won. At first we thought it was a joke, it isn't.
Here is what she won:
2 Nationwide tickets
2 Cup tickets
Cold Pit Passes for Friday & Saturday
Access to Pre-Race ceremony for Saturday's driver introduction
Access to Gatorade Victory Lane on Saturday
Hotel Accommodations for Friday & Saturday
$100 VISA gift card
Can't wait, sounds like it will be a blast

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Wow, that's awesome! Have fun!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice!! That's gonna be some fun weekend!

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
You suck! I was hoping to win those. Congrats. I hope you have a good time. Maybe ill see ya there if I can find someone to go with.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
That is freakin' fantastic!! Congrats to you and your wife. Y'all will have a blast!!

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
OMG! Thats an AWESOME package! Congrats to you and your wife! I hope you both have the time of your lives in Richmond!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That is too cool , hope y'all have a blast!!!

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. My wife and I just look at each other and start to laugh because that kind of stuff just doesn't happen to us much. Now if I could only convince her to buy the lottery tickets. She seems to have all the luck in the family. I'm just trying to be a good boy for the next couple of weeks so she doesn't change her mind and take someone else....lol

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Thanks everyone. My wife and I just look at each other and start to laugh because that kind of stuff just doesn't happen to us much. Now if I could only convince her to buy the lottery tickets. She seems to have all the luck in the family. I'm just trying to be a good boy for the next couple of weeks so she doesn't change her mind and take someone else....lol
Yeap Pat... better be on your best behaviour! LOL!! She saw how much fun I had at Bristol... you never know!!! LMAO!!!!

Congrats guys. Have a great time!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.