Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. If its wrong, please move.Thanks:)
So I was very Fortunate to meet many drivers on Sunday, and I thought i would do a write up of them.
Clint Bowyer: He did an appearence before the race and was very nice and funny. Signed and took pictures with just about everyone that was outside of the tent.
Dale Jr: Seriously chased him for a good 200 meters coming from a appearence in the hospitality tent. Letarte was with him and hit him and told him to sign for me. Pretty Cool:)
Rick Hendrick: Awesome! Super Nice. Ran about a 400 after him after the race. When I caught up to him, he told me I was pretty fast. Talked with me about Jeff a little and signed by Chevy 100 years car. Super Awesome Guy!]
Denny Hamlin: Denny signed for pretty much everyone who was waiting after the race! Really Nice guy!
Joey Logano: The one time I met him 2 years ago, he was a total jerk. This time though he was awesome! He signed and talked with everyone who waited outside his merchandise hauler. About 4 of us. Super Cool!
Other drvers who wrere really nce were: Kyle Petty,Sam Bass, Marcos Ambrose, Jamie McMurray, Martin Truex,Jimmie Johnson,Kevin Harvick, Brain Vickers,David Ragan, David Gilliland,Paul Wolf,Joe Gibbs and Matt Kenseth.
The nicest however was Kasey Kahne! he was signing t his mercahndise hauler and I didnt get a ticket. So I was waiting around the back when he came. He started talking with me and signed for me. Also, gave me a 10 dollar off coupon thing for any of his cars! so Nice of him!
However, some of the drivers were in pretty bad moods:( Kyle Busch(even though he did sign, the sig looks terrible and nothing like his normal one),Tony Stewart, and Paul Menard( I got Paul's before the race, he only signed for me and not even for his super fan next to me)
So thats my wrap-up, hope you enjoyed reading it!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Paul Menard is generally really nice, but I don't think he likes Martinsville lol. Has always struggled there, probably puts him in a bad mood :p

Tony isn't surprising to hear was in a bad mood though, he has always seemed like a d!ck when I have met him and have heard alot of stories like this about him.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul Menard is generally really nice, but I don't think he likes Martinsville lol. Has always struggled there, probably puts him in a bad mood :p

Tony isn't surprising to hear was in a bad mood though, he has always seemed like a d!ck when I have met him and have heard alot of stories like this about him.
Yeah, was kinda funny about Menard. His Pit Crew seemed to love it there though!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Kyle at the track = a jerk. One of my cars he signed for me back in 08 looks like a scribble. Even a Kyle fan questioned me on the authenticity once.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kyle at the track = a jerk. One of my cars he signed for me back in 08 looks like a scribble. Even a Kyle fan questioned me on the authenticity once.
Ill take a pic of the sig when Ii find my camera. I will also include a sit down autograph I have of him.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Thanks for sharin'!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.