What are you looking to spend?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks, I just got out bid at 44.99 that would make it $60.00 for that car, I think that is really expensive, but I really want it.

i would spend $50.00 easy for that car, but every time it gets on ebay it goes for way to much, they charge $15.00 for shipping when it will only cost around 6-9 bucks, so its really tough to get that car at a resonable price.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
For some reason, that one seems to command higher prices than other diecast from the movie. I've seen those go for nearly $100.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The color chrome one goes really cheap-- the regular paint rarely shows up but if you're patient you can sneak one through for a good deal.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,573 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Like [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] said , I have seen that car at times go for approaching $100. Last oen I sold in teh store was over a year ago and it was 79.99.

Not a very easy car to find. YOu can find some of the other ones cheap but not that one.

Scott

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll check Atlanta and Charlotte to see if there's one floating around this year, but that means a long wait for you.

I've got the Laughing Clown Malt Liquor #26, but that's not leaving my house. Will Ferrell signed it and wrote "Shake and Bake" on it.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
I'll check Atlanta and Charlotte to see if there's one floating around this year, but that means a long wait for you.

I've got the Laughing Clown Malt Liquor #26, but that's not leaving my house. Will Ferrell signed it and wrote "Shake and Bake" on it.

That is awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.