Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can ship it off to Microsoft and they will fix it. Call them and they will send you a box to ship it back to them. Make sure its only 3 red lights that light up on the front before though, cause if its something like a lose wire in the back it will cause the lights to come on too. I have never sent mine off to them but from what I have gathered it takes about a month before they send the system back.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Make sure that it's not 4 lights, as 4 lights mean that is isn't hooked up right. They extended the warranty to 3 years on all systems that get the ring of death. Like Decko said, call them and they will UPS you a coffin to send it back to them in. All you send in is the system, no hard drive or anything else.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
yea definetly call the xbox people are really cool down to earth guys who can actually help you, they actually know what they are talking about, my friend got one and it came with a defective hard drive so the guy sent us another one free and he didnt even ask for the old one back so it was cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts