Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to Sams Club today and was browsing the video game section. I looked by the 360 stuff and they had the HD DVD Player marked down from 181.42 to 72.48, I bought one, I am not sure if they are on clearance or what but for that price I can't pass it up, you can't even touch one on Ebay for that. I just thought I might gove you 360 owners a heads up, I am not sure if they are on sale everywhere.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Sams Club prices really seem to vary from location to location so I doubt they would be that price anywehre else. Nice find though.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well for the price I couldn't pass it up, man that HD stuff....I am starting to like it. The 360 Elite is coming with it but I don't want to get one of those right now.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
geebi said:
Well for the price I couldn't pass it up, man that HD stuff....I am starting to like it. The 360 Elite is coming with it but I don't want to get one of those right now.
I correct myself, the Elite 360 did not come with the HD-DVD drive, just a black cover and 120Gb HD. Also, my Premium 360 plays in 1080p, I thought they only played in 1080i but it says output is 1080p, it was manufactured in Dec of 06 so it must have been updated or something.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sall7987 said:
thats cool, my tv only goes up to 1080i, i wouldnt be able to tell much of a difference between 1080i and 1080p, all i know is playing games and watching movies in hd is sweeeet
Damn right it is sweeeeet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts