Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:
I'm back in the fat with a few extra New releases,..
Harvick All Star Win, Mears 1st win, Montoya 1st win, Truex 1st win, Burton Tx. win,
Dale Jr. Amp hood,. & Dale jr. 1:24 Amp COT. all of these are COT cars except the Burton TX win,. I still have 1 extra Dale jr. Elvis COT 1:24. wanted to post here instead of fee bay,. but that's the next stop if no one wants them.
lmk, Hamlin08

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
the harvick and mears are not COT cars either.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hamlin08 said:
Hello All:
I'm back in the fat with a few extra New releases,..
Harvick All Star Win, Mears 1st win, Montoya 1st win, Truex 1st win, Burton Tx. win,
Dale Jr. Amp hood,. & Dale jr. 1:24 Amp COT. all of these are COT cars except the Burton TX win,. I still have 1 extra Dale jr. Elvis COT 1:24. wanted to post here instead of fee bay,. but that's the next stop if no one wants them.
lmk, Hamlin08
Wadda ya want for the 1/24 Amp?

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
how much you want for Harvick All Star Win, Mears 1st win, Montoya 1st win, Truex 1st win, Burton Tx. win,
Dale Jr. Amp hood

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have extras on Ebay now But still have quite a few extras for collectors. I have already sold the Jr. AMP hood for $12. ea. I still have 3 more & our store has already sold out.
For the collectors lounge guys I'll sell for $9. ea. shipped if 5 or more are purchased,. usually it's $9. + shipping depending on where you live for singles.
lmk,.. Hamlin08

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
And the 1/24th?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts