Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure where to post this, so I put it here. If it belongs somewhere else, please feel free to put it in the appropriate place.
I have started a Yahoo Fantasy Racing League.
It is called Sprint Cup 08'.
the ID# is 12982
and the password is of course, tlc
If you want to join, feel free. The overall winner will receive a 1/24 die-cast. Not sure what it will be at this time. Probably something I have left over when the league is finished. If ya want it fine, if not we'll see what we can do as far as making ya happy. Hope to see some of ya in the league! BTW, when/if ya join, PM me w/your favorite driver. IF I can, I wil try to make the winners die-cast one of his favorite driver.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! Good luck. BTW, I'm gonna update the intitial post, PM me w/your favorite driver. IF I can, I will try to make the winners die-cast one of his favorite driver.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I am not sure where to post this, so I put it here. If it belongs somewhere else, please feel free to put it in the appropriate place.
I have started a Yahoo Fantasy Racing League.
It is called Sprint Cup 08'.
the ID# is 12982
and the password is of course, tlc
If you want to join, feel free. The overall winner will receive a 1/24 die-cast. Not sure what it will be at this time. Probably something I have left over when the league is finished. If ya want it fine, if not we'll see what we can do as far as making ya happy. Hope to see some of ya in the league! BTW, when/if ya join, PM me w/your favorite driver. IF I can, I wil try to make the winners die-cast one of his favorite driver.
shouldnt that have been tcl? LOL

im in as Asylum Inmates.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, yer right. I had a bad day typing yesterday and kept screwing up and I wasn't thinking and got the letters in the wrong order. Senility strikes again! Oh well next year I'll get the password right.....maybe.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ken you are not the first one to type the initials that way. i think the way our brains are set up that when we see the letters that is automatically the order that it is put in from habit. i have seen other members call it TLC and then later catch it and change it to TCL. i just figured i havent gave you a hard time this week so i would go ahead and get it out of the way.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, that's cool Joker. Keep me honest. The funny thing was, I mispspelled it a few times, cause I was trying to type the info and kept hitting the caps lock in the wrong place, but I never saw the fact I typed TLC....like I said, Old Timers Disease...LOL!

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Witness the arrival of...

Are you ready?

Are you ready to show us what you can do?

Are you ready to bow down to the master?

BREAK IT DOWN!

The Smoke Crackers are here....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Believe said:

Are you ready?

BREAK IT DOWN!

"Smoke Crackers"? Sounds like something one might have w/"whine and cheeze" :D.....

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Believe said:

Are you ready?

BREAK IT DOWN!

"Smoke Crackers"? Sounds like something one might have w/"whine and cheeze" :D.....
Or Bologna & Crackers

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:)

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I'll be in as EarnhartJrFan. I will also throw in as a First Place Prize a RCCA 1/24. I will decide on which one in a few weeks!!! It will be the 2003 Earnhardt Jr. Dale Earnhardt Concert Raced Version 1/24. It is a defect from RCCA, it looks like it was molded incorrectly on the Roof, but it is still AWESOME!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Believe said:

Are you ready?

BREAK IT DOWN!

Well, as long as you're not crack smokers....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts