Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whoo-hoo!! finally got my tony stewart 1/43 orange peanuts double platinum in the mail today!

·
Super Moderator
8,707 Posts
about damn time woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah, just kidding. glad to see someone finally get one that has eluded them for a long time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been waiting 4 years for that one.now watch that powerade 1/64 be a real car not a custom.then i will have something to hunt down for the next 4 years.....lol

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Congradulations!! I know you and Joker have both been after that one for a long time. Glad to see you got yours and now I hope Eric can get his. Then Maybe I will get me one. I would Rather see the diehard Stewart fans here get it first. Now, If I can just get the Harvick double platinum Payday 1/43rd. The same seller had one but I'm Not giving $100 for that diecast!! Just isn't going to happen. Hopefully I won't have to wait another four years for one to pop up. Glad you finally got it and now lets just hope someone can figure out for sure if the poweraid is real or not. I too am not going any higher not know for sure if it is really a release or a custom!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fishin4cars said:
Congradulations!! I know you and Joker have both been after that one for a long time. Glad to see you got yours and now I hope Eric can get his. Then Maybe I will get me one. I would Rather see the diehard Stewart fans here get it first. Now, If I can just get the Harvick double platinum Payday 1/43rd. The same seller had one but I'm Not giving $100 for that diecast!! Just isn't going to happen. Hopefully I won't have to wait another four years for one to pop up. Glad you finally got it and now lets just hope someone can figure out for sure if the poweraid is real or not. I too am not going any higher not know for sure if it is really a release or a custom!!
i had that payday car in my hands.he is the same one i got the peanuts car from and he sent that by mistake.sure did want to keep that too but sent it back.would much rather have the peanuts for sure!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Eric told me what happened. We both wondered how that was going to turn out.. He would have been up the creek if you would have kept it!!! Gald it all worked out!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts