Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JJ will be driving in 08' for HoF Motorsports. Looks like Tony Rains is the "screwed man of the day" today.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I don't think Yeley really made much improvement going from HOF to Gibbs, I know at the Wimmers site everyone was posting articles about how Childress wanted Yeley for the 4th Cup team, he should have gone with Childress.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
selby92 said:
I don't think Yeley really made much improvement going from HOF to Gibbs, I know at the Wimmers site everyone was posting articles about how Childress wanted Yeley for the 4th Cup team, he should have gone with Childress.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbs is behind all of this. They wanted Busch, but didn't really want to get rid of Yelly, so they gave the #18 car to Busch and hooked HOF up w/Yelly so that he was still basically under the umbrella. HOF is basically a JGR team equipment wise. Right up until this, HOF was saying that their regulkar driver was still gonna be there, then when Busch came and the Toyota thing broke, this happened. JMO.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
Believe said:
Mearsfan25 said:
Hmm could be interesting, is he going to share it with Labonte possibly?
??
i think he is refering to Terry Labonte.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Terry going back to HOF.....he didn't drive any races for them this year that I'm aware of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts