Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were hacked by a group of anonymous individuals today. We are one of many sites that have been hit this past week. This was not done by anyone we know, we are just a victim of circumstance.

I have taken steps to further secure my account and my access to help prevent this from happening again in the future. These individuals just want attention and I will not let this site be an avenue for that attention. I will continue to research this vulnerability and take the steps needed to secure this site.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Franklin.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Thank you Franklin [MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] for everything you are doing and continue to do for this site even on a holiday weekend!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I got logged off and around 7:30 and couldn't log back in with my username and password. I had to get my password reset and just got logged back in now. Crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
When I type in www.diecastcrazy.com it still goes straight to the spam crap. I have to type in diecastcrazy.com/community to be able to access the site. I also can't get to my PM's either without it redirecting to the BS spam website.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
I was able to log in fine, however Ive got a bunch of nonsense emails. Would this be part of the issue

1 - 20 of 49 Posts