Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
The Kurt Busch 2011 Shell/Pennzoil card.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
a signed 1998 Jeff Gordon DuPont is my favourite for sure

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Signed 2006 Hot Hues/Foose Designs card autographed by both Jeff and Chip

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
It's nothing special, but mine would have to be the Joey Logano rookie Home Depot one. It was my first hero card.

·
Do people read these?
6,452 Posts
I really like the Valvoline Next Gen ones from last year, but my favorite might be Michael Waltrip's 2012 Kentucky Wildcats National Championship card.

·
Super Moderator
2,555 Posts
a signed bill elliott and a signed chase elliott

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
2014 Dale jr diet dew

·
Hobbyist Extraordinaire
1,406 Posts
Autographed 2013 Gray Gaulding card. Looks great next to the autographed 1/24 diecast!

I got the chance to meet him last month and he's super chilled.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
I've got four that tie for my top spot. Kenny Bernstein and John Force from 1985...when you could still read their signatures, Gary Ormsby, gotten at Memphis not long before he died and Blaine Johnson.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got a lot of cool postcards, but this EXTREMELY RARE Jeff Gordon 1985 #16 Sprint car postcard/handout that Jeff autographed way back then is probably my favorite... I've actually got 2 autographed ones & one non autographed in my collection.. View attachment 36942 View attachment 36943
Would you take $40.00 for the unsigned Jeff Gordon #16 Sprint Car Hall of Fame? That is the only card im missing from all of his cards. I hope you can help me out. Thanks, also if you don't want to trade I would be willing to trade you new stuff for it? I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Thanks for your interest & I'd like to help you out, but to be honest, I'm not interested in selling it or trading it at this time. They're definitely very rare, because the only one I've ever seen for sale sold for over 200.00. It was unsigned..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts