Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[MENTION=1514]zach_oh_mi[/MENTION] i know you got the cards i sent you where are mine?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
So, I am not alone in not getting my cards? Good luck getting a response from him. I made a post about my month long wait for my cards, he logs on.. doesn't bother to PM or reply to my thread. Such a shame that people do this.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it is

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
How many of these threads need to be made before people start making TA's for their transactions?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
I think we understand the importance of a TA, so there is no sense in beating a dead horse. Myself nor @Christina87 have a time machine to create a TA with him, so she is posting this for the same reason I did: to warn others and get a response from the seller.

EDIT: And I think the issue of having hero cards/trading cards threads (where he inquired about a trade with me) in their boards, should be changed. I understand why the threads are where they are, but the guidelines state any negative feedback would be looked into and if warranted, the member receving the negative feedback would be "prohibited from using the classifieds for 30 days." - This doesn't stop them (it seems) from making a deal in one of thsoe trade threads outside the classifieds board. Just my two cents.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I think we understand the importance of a TA, so there is no sense in beating a dead horse. Myself nor @Christina87 have a time machine to create a TA with him, so she is posting this for the same reason I did: to warn others and get a response from the seller.

EDIT: And I think the issue of having hero cards/trading cards threads (where he inquired about a trade with me) in their boards, should be changed. I understand why the threads are where they are, but the guidelines state any negative feedback would be looked into and if warranted, the member receving the negative feedback would be "prohibited from using the classifieds for 30 days." - This doesn't stop them (it seems) from making a deal in one of thsoe trade threads outside the classifieds board. Just my two cents.

Then where is your TA?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Then where is your TA?
Didn't make one, because I trusted someone and didn't think someone would rip me off of trading cards. I have made that clear in my previous thread. We just want him to make it right, but the fact that I tagged him in my post a week or so ago and he logged on after that yet didn't respond tells me he has no intention of making good on it.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Ok, just to keep it focused. Please, everyone, remember to use the Transaction Agreement. It's there to document trades/sales and helps keep your protected.

Enough about the TA, the focus should be on why [MENTION=1514]zach_oh_mi[/MENTION] hasn't followed through on his promised and agreed to trades.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Ok, just to keep it focused. Please, everyone, remember to use the Transaction Agreement. It's there to document trades/sales and helps keep your protected.

Enough about the TA, the focus should be on why @zach_oh_mi hasn't followed through on his promised and agreed to trades.
Thank You. We can't go back in time and do a TA, so no need to beat that dead horse. If I trade/sell in the future, I'll use it.

Just like to point out, I made my thread back on 3/23/2012 and tagged him. He has logged on since then and made no effort to respond to the post nor PM me and explain the situation.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Thank You. We can't go back in time and do a TA, so no need to beat that dead horse. If I trade/sell in the future, I'll use it.

Just like to point out, I made my thread back on 3/23/2012 and tagged him. He has logged on since then and made no effort to respond to the post nor PM me and explain the situation.
I have personally PM'd [MENTION=1514]zach_oh_mi[/MENTION] asking for an explanation. If/when I receive a response, I will update accordingly. Until then, I will lock this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.